Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Native Lands


I know that I've shared The Mint Julep Boutique with y'all before (and how much I adore them), and before Thanksgiving they offered 50% off the entire site, and this shopaholic couldn't resist that bait! I picked up two aztec cardigans that I'd been stalking in my wish list and I'm excited to share this one with you today! I had to wait to style them until Florida actually got the winter memo, but now that it's chilly I can justify sharing some sweaters ;) This cardigan is actually really thick (like I'm so toasty warm in it y'all!) but it makes for a perfect winter piece to bundle up in!

Also, I'm sorry that you've seen these pants about 10506735928 times- but if I could live in them I would! I even scooped up a second black pair during the After-Party Sale because I was so scared something would happen to my first pair! They are really that good!











Aztec Cardigan: Mint Julep Native Lands Cardigan (sold out but sign up for the restock, meanwhile love this, this, and this) // T-Shirt: Merona // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off Broadway // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (old, similar) // Ring: Bellezza (old, similar)

I hope y'all have a wonderful week! It's another Monday but I'm hoping the week races by! :)

Image Map

14 comments

  1. This sweater is GORGEOUS! I just love color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing love! I was just in Florida over Christmas and the weather was AMAZING!

    XO Corbin Tate
    Classy South Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had so much fun! Florida is pretty fab in the "winter" :) XO

      Delete
  3. Obsessing over your sweater!! Thank you for sharing and joining in on the link up

    xo Laura Leigh
    www.LouellaReese.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for hosting & stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your whole outfit!! Mint Julep Boutique has so many cute outfits.

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the Mint Juelp- they are adorable!!

      Delete
  5. I loooove your sweater! The pops of mint and coral are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex! I love mint + coral as a color combo! :)

      Delete
  6. I really love a good Aztec sweater cardigan...I love the colors in this one! I have that similar Emily Maynard one and I love it!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Emily Maynard sweater is the best!! Love the colors in it!

      Delete
  7. LOVE this cardigan!! I seriously came close to ordering some of the travel pants during the sale, but refrained because I just ordered a few new pair of Pixie pants on Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of buzz about the Pixie Pants too- I may need to check them out b/c I'm seriously obsessed with my travel pants! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)