Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#LillyforTarget + C.Wonder Store Closing Sale

Well friends, pretty much the biggest news EVER hit the internet last night... Target's newest designer collaboration will be none other than my favorite, Lilly Pulitzer!! (Cue the squealing and "OMG OMG OMG"!!) The line launches April 19th and if my instincts are right, won't last longer than an hour!

Lilly created 250 items for the line & 15 exlusive prints and items will range from $2-$150, covering everything from clothing/shoes/accessories for girls and women to home decor, entertaining, and outdoor decor. (You can read more about it here). You can follow along on Instagram @lillyfortarget too! Here are a few preview shots from their insta page that I am drooling over (I. Can't. Even):








Next, some sad news... C. Wonder will be closing it's doors. While I will miss their colorful and quirky style, there is a silver lining- currently they are offering 50% off everything! (Discount applied at checkout) Here are my current faves, but hurry because styles are going fast!


Finally... today is the last day to save 40% at J. Crew's winter sale (use code "STYLE2015" at checkout)! I picked up this tunic in black and blue ($29.99 each after promo!!)

Happy saving & shopping y'all!

Image Map

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)