Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 19}


Well happy, happy new year friends!! I hope you had the best time celebrating (and plenty of time recuperating)! :) I'm feeling super-fabulous about this new year and can't wait to see what is coming! So let's kick it off with my weekly obsessions shall we?!


1. Have you seen the insane sale that J. Crew is having?? It's a winner that is for sure! After seeing my blog-friend Allie rave about this tassel trim top- I picked up two! (For $29 can you blame me??) Use code STYLE2015 for 40% off sale items - and let me know what you picked up! :)

2.  Sales are all around! I didn't hesitate to pick up this adorable fit and flare dress from Banana Republic when they offered 50% off sale items (with code "BRSALE"). It's going to be so perfect for the office this spring with cute pumps!

3. Speaking of pumps in the office it's an unofficial goal of mine to wear more heels this year! That means I need to invest in some fabulous basics (the one thing I never stock up on!) Do you have a favorite pair of heels that are trusted and true?? Do share Until I hear from you I'm considering these, these, and these- thoughts?!

4. If you do nothing else today, you must read this incredible post from Bloom (a blog I adore). 2014 brought me to an incredibly hard period of waiting, and patience isn't my strength. Nicole gave such beautiful encouragement to me through her words, and I pray that if you find yourself in a waiting period too that this encourages you!

5. This. Song. On. Repeat. Listen now and thank me later (when you can't stop singing it).



Enjoy your weekend y'all! See you Monday with a fun new outfit!



Image Map

8 comments

  1. Hi Gentry! Happy New Year! Thanks for the heads up on the J.crew tassel print- love it! I purchased the Jessica Simpson Claudette in the black patent and was so impressed with the comfort level that I also purchased the taupe luxe suede version. Loving the blog make over! Wishing you all the best in 2015! -Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! Thank you so much for your feedback! I definitely thought those pumps were so cute (and a great price)! I'm excited to order them now!! :) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Girl, I've been going CRAZY over these New Year's deals. Insane! Hope you had a fabulous New Year's! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful celebration as well Stephanie!! xo

      Delete
  3. That Ed Sheeran song is THE best. and you are the cutest!!

    Happy New Year!

    Shelby
    Pretty in the Pines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest! :) Thank you so much for visiting! XO

      Delete
  4. Great post! From the Style Elixir link up. Be sure to join the Trendy Wednesday Blog Link Up!

    Leanne,
    Classy Yet Trendy
    http://www.classyyettrendy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting! I will be sure to stop by tomorrow! :) xo

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)