Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Color has Landed: J. Crew Factory New Arrivals

I don't know about you, but there has been the slightest hint of color in the stores this week… and it has my heart beating fast! I'm absolutely obsessed with them (#bybywintergrey)! When J. Crew Factory sent their new arrivals email this week, I was smitten with all the colors I saw! I've rounded up my favorites for you below… which one (or 4) will you be adding to your spring wardrobe?!


Factory Flared Skirt- Yellow // Factory Printed Puffer Vest // Factory Flared Skirt- Coral // Factory Puffer Vest- Bright Kiwi // Factory D'orsay Flats- Cedar // Factory Emery Printed Flats // Factory Gold Tortoise Pendant Necklace // Factory Layering V-Neck Tee- Vivid Spearmint // Factory Layering V-Neck Tee- Fuchsia

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Oh thank heavens. The lack of color was making me so sad!! I refuse to wear grey!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)