Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Colorful Winter Scarf


Call it the Lilly Pulitzer effect, but there is no outfit that that I don't think a healthy dose of pink and green will compliment! I love wearing this scarf because it reminds me of the fun trip I took to New York with my sister this summer. She and I both fell in love with the bright and colorful scarves being sold by one of the numerous street vendors, and we couldn't resist picking up a few! The colors in this one are so cheerful that I can't not smile when wearing it. I love that this is a souvenir that I can wear/use all the time. What's your favorite souvenir that you've ever gotten?









Pink and Green Scarf: NY Vendor (tons of similar options here) // Black Piko Top: Kiki La'Rue (so comfortable!!) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants (only $39 today in the After-Party Sale!) // Boots: Michael Shannon via Off-Broadway Shoes // Purse: Francesca's (in-store, similar selection here) // Watch: Bellezza // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (old, love this)

Linking up with:

Bless Her Heart Y'all

17 comments

  1. Looove the bright colors!!! Perfect scarf for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyssa! I think winter definitely needs some brights :)

      Delete
  2. You look so happy! And that scarf is really cute!

    I would love it if we would follow each other on bloglovin! Please check out my blog and let me know if you have followed me. I will follow back immediately!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love the bright colors in it! I'll be sure to stop by your blog soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great vibrant color for winter! Love it!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a vibrant scarf for winter, thanks for some inspiration!

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! Thanks so much for stopping by Amanda!

      Delete
  5. I wish we could be friends in real life. I would totally just borrow your closet all the time. I'm obsessed with scarves, especially infinity scarves like this one! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! #Pinning! Thanks, as always, for joining our Celebrate Southern Linkup! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me LOL Susan! We could totally be friends in real life (And I would share my closet anytime) :)

      Delete
  6. That scarf is so pretty! I love the pink and green together!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an awesome scarf, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that scarf! The color is lively :)

    By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    Solid Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)