Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wedding Wednesday: #thegunklewedding {The Big Day}


Well friends we have a big day today; the biggest day in fact: Cherysh's day of "I Do's"! I have previously shared Cherysh's bachelorette (part 1 and part 2) as well as her rehearsal dinner, but I am so excited to share her wedding day today! I was honored that Cherysh asked me to be her "day of" coordinator (basically her wedding planner for the big day); I couldn't have been more excited to help take stress off her and make her dream day everything she wished for!

It was an absolutely gorgeous North Carolina day and every detail of the wedding was just perfection! Cherysh thought of every last detail and picked out every decoration featured on her day. She even had me and my sweet "assistants" assemble her alter for her! From stringing decorations to hammering signs in the ground- we would have done anything to help this gal have the best day ever! We love you Cherysh and are so glad you've found the man to spend your "happily ever after" with!

Enjoy this look at all the details that made this Big Day so very special for #thegunklewedding:



I made sure to capture every last detail! :)










Wedding Planners extraordinaire- Click Your Heels! :)




Directing the day!


Happy One-Month Anniversary sweet friends! Love y'all!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

4 comments

  1. Y’all did a great job planning and that cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was such a wonderful wedding! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh What a Beautiful Southern Day it Was!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)