Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ruffled Plaid


Let's take a quick second to talk about things that I love: 1) plaid 2) ruffles- put them together in one shirt and you can't pry it off me! Today's outfit isn't too complicated, just my favorite ruffled plaid and my go-to J. Crew skirt, but there's something about its simplicity that I just adore! This is the perfect outfit after a weekend of fun when you need something easy for Monday. Nothing's better for tackling a long week than an outfit that makes you feel great! Hope your week goes fast and fabulous! :)









Plaid Shirt: Gap (old, this ruffled alternative and love the choices in this plaid button-up) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Bow Flats: J. Crew Factory // Watch: TKO via HSN (borrowed) 

BONUS: Old Navy is having an amazing sale- extra 35% off with code "Cheer". Shop my favorite plaid picks below:


Thanks for stopping by y'all!


post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)