Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Neutral Palette


The minute I saw this necklace I fell head-over-heels, put-it-in-your-shopping-cart-now, in love with it! I am so excited to finally be getting to share it with you today (I couldn't keep it hidden away any longer!) 

The key to styling a necklace this bold it to keep your background colors neutral, so your baubles can stand out and take center stage. Plus wearing something this fun and "look at me" keeps your outfit from being anything but boring! 







Top: Gap (only $12 right now!) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Iris Apfel // Watch: TKO via HSN (borrowed) // Ring: Victoria Weick (sold out, smilier)

Some more fun floral necklace options for y'all:


PS- Any "Voice" watchers out there?? I was SO sad to see Beth Spangler go home last night- I just loved her bubby personality and I'm bummed Blake didn't steal her!

PPS- (I have so much to share today!) I finally pulled the trigger on this J. Crew Beauty! Here's to hoping my big booty fits in it! I ordered red and purple - the red is going to be my Christmas dress! :) Plus, today is the last day to take advantage of J. Crew's amazing sale- 30% off sale items with code "fallsale" and 40% off with your J. Crew card and code "cardsonly". What are you waiting for??

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Bless Her Heart Y'all

The Fashion Canvas

post signature

16 comments

  1. I love how you styled this necklace, cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you love that necklace (and I do too!) but I REALLY love that skirt :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! This is my favorite skirt- I wear one of the colors of it at least once a week to work! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the neutral outfit, and how it helps the necklace shine :)
    Btw, really cool mural in the background too!

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne! As soon as I saw this wall I knew it would be perfect for pictures! :)

      Delete
  4. I can see why you immediately put it in your cart, it's fab!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! I have a feeling you will be seeing it a lot :)

      Delete
  5. What a great look! I love neutrals! It goes perfectly with your necklace!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline! You always wear neutrals fabulously!

      Delete
  6. oh my goodness, this necklace is stunning. You look amazing, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anna! You're too sweet!! xo

      Delete
  7. Oh man I love the necklace and how you wore it with this lovely outfit!! Thank you so much for joining J and myself {www.2catsandchloe.com} for the Celebrate Southern Linkup! I’m pinning your post to our official Celebrate Southern Pin Board now! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! Where can I find the Celebrate Southern Pin Board? I'd love to see some of the other blogger's looks! :)

      Delete
  8. I love this neutral color palette. This outfit would be appropriate for so many things. I love your statement necklace too, it ties everything together. Thanks for joining us for Celebrate Southern this week doll! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me and stopping by to say "hi"!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)