Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Mad for Plaid



I absolutely love versatile outfits like this! I wore this the other weekend shopping all day and than easily transitioned it to a casual girls night out- and it was perfect for both occasions! Lately I'm really loving dressing up my plaid shirts for a more sophisticated vibe, it's fun to take something casual and turn it into something more fancy! And as a bonus… it's comfy too! Best of both worlds! :)











Top: Old Navy (I ordered a size up for a looser fit) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (only $16.99 & get extra 25% off using code "YAY25) // Boots: Gabrielle Rocha via Zappos (old, super similar & under $100) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, similar) // Bangle: Kate Spade (bridesmaid gift, almost exact) // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (old, love this)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Perfectly Coutured


post signature

20 comments

  1. I am in love with plaid this season and agree that dressing them up is such a stylish option. Love your look here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! So happy you stopped by! :)

      Delete
  2. Love that JCF skirt with the plaid & pearls! So cute :)
    XO, Kelssey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelssey! PS- I'm loving that you call it "JCF"- I may have to steal that acronym! :)

      Delete
  3. You look adorable and this is all my favorite things in one outfit. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my kind of plaid! I love the brightness and vibrancy of the colours. You wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that a bright plaid is my plaid! :)

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous Gentry! I love this color plaid top on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love wearing plaid in fall too. Love it with the pearls.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by & join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice- pearls are a girls best accessory! :)

      Delete
  7. beautiful shirt and I really like the necklace!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered the skirt today from JCF, it was 30% off and I got it for $11!! I am a size 14 and ordered a size 14, did it fit pretty true to size? I was worried I may need to size up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! That is an AMAZING steal!! I have a curvy bottom half so I did size up one size, but I know most friends who have it felt that it was true to size. You are going to love it- it's SO insanely comfortable! :)

      Delete
  9. Love how you styled the top! Looks great with a black skirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)