Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Leopard Holiday Look


It's the start of holiday party season, and I don't know about you but my calendar is jam-packed! Since I'm trying to save my budget for buying presents for my sweet friends and family, I've been re-working old favorites into fun party looks- and this might be my favorite! As we all know by now #leopardisaneutral, and make that leopard in a turquoise print and we have a big winner friends! I just added my go-to black skirt and fun bow pumps, and bam! A winner!










Top: Tracy Negoshian (sold out, love this) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory (under $20!!) // Bow Pumps: Antonio Melani (old, love these) // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (old, this is FABULOUS) // Necklace: Target (old, very similar) // Bangle: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (old favorite, similar)
What will you be wearing to your holiday parties? Can't wait to see! :)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Gracefullee Made

post signature

10 comments

  1. This is adorable and perfect for a party! I just love your outfit combos, they are all hints I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are adorable! I think this is my new fav outfit of yours! I love the animal print and that color is amazing on you! Just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard is a great neutral and I love that it's torquoise! Perfect holiday party outfit!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this look! SOOO pretty and perfect for the holidays! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top..especially the opening in the back! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)