Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Good Reads


Happy Monday Friends! I hope that y'all had the most fabulous of weekends! I spent some time at home to help my little sister get ready for her homecoming dance (I'll be sharing pictures soon!) It was so fun spending some time with my sweet family!

Now onto today's fun look! I'm such a bookworm and there is absolutely no better way to spend a sunny Saturday than enjoying a fun chick lit book (and sipping on some yummy coffee of course)! Fall has 100% hit Florida and it has been SO fabulous! I'm soaking up every minute of this beauty. What's your favorite way to spend a gorgeous weekend?










Sweater: Belk (sold out, shop my favorites below! // Jeans: Loft (size up- runs small) // Booties: Sam Edelman // Necklace: J. Crew Factory // Tank: Loft // Bracelets: Technibond and Victoria Wieck // Ring: Absolute (sold out, similar)  

Shop more of my favorite Aztec sweaters below:


Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

6 comments

  1. Cute sweater! I finished Unbroken last week-so powerful and powered through Gone Girl in two days after that. Once I get into a great book, I can't put it down! I'll have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have to check out Unbroken! I loved Gone Girl- couldn't put it down!! I'm normally a chick lit girl and I adore anything by Emily Giffin or Sophie Kinsella (author of the Shopaholic series). You'll love this one- it will make you laugh out loud! :)

      Delete
  2. Sophie Kinsella has a new book out too. "Shopaholic to the Stars", Can't wait to read it!

    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I just purchased it at Target and I am SO excited to start it once I finish this month's Book Club selection :) Let me know how you like it!

      Delete
  3. cute sweater, and i love sophie kinsella!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)