Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting Made Easy: For Me

Dear Santa,

I've tried my hardest to be a good girl this year! I've shared my love of color and sparkles with everyone I've met, shared a whole lot of smiles with strangers, and been very generous with sharing my champagne! :) All I want for Christmas are a few fun items that will fill my house and life with cheer all year round!

Looking forward to all the sparkle under my tree this year!

Love,
Gentry


Curly Girl "Sparkle" print // Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf // TB Logo Studs // ABD "Best Day Ever" Mug // Southerndoe Koozie (the perfect stocking stuffer) // Ban.do "Party" Bobbi Pin // Jadelynn Brooke Sweatshirt // Kate Spade Books Mug // Lauren James Long Sleeve Tee // Kate Spade Placemat // Diane Von Furstenberg Fairytale



What's on your wish list this year? Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Bless Her Heart Y'all




button

InDuffinitely Me

post signature

13 comments

  1. I would love those little TB studs! So cute!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! A perfect stocking stuffer I think :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun list! I love the bobbi pin, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh oh I would be happy with just about any of this under my tree! Such a sweet roundup!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I would be pretty happy with any of these goodies too! :)

      Delete
  4. I pretty much agree with everything on your list. Especially the scarf and mug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! I do love those very much! :)

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from the linkup- I love your picks! Those TB studs are so cute- I have several pairs and they are the earrings that I wear the most (and get the most compliments on!). Hope Santa is good to you!

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting Kristina! I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

      Delete
  6. I love that coffee mug and that pink sweater is more than adorable! It would go perfectly under my tree as well! Thanks for sharing and for joining Celebrate Southern this week dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting!! :) xo Have a fab week!

      Delete
  7. I love everything on this list!! Seriously! Get under my Christmas Tree!! :) Thanks for joining the Celebrate Southern Linkup! I am pinning this terrific post to our official pin board! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)