Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting Made Easy: For Her

Today, in the next edition of our "Gifting Made Easy" series we are tackling the ladies in your life! These can be your best girlfriends, mom, mother-in-law, sisters or family, but the round up below should help you streamline your shopping and get her something she will love! 




C. Wonder Heart Pouch- I love these clutches from C. Wonder because you can pretty much use them for anything you need! They make the perfect clutch for a night out, or the perfect carry-all to throw in a bigger tote bag. They can even fit smaller size tablets! They really are a much-have for any busy girl on the go you know!

Kate Spade Mug- This cheerful mug would make the start to any day a little happier- and who couldn't use a few more smiles in their day??

Marley Lilly Monogrammed Flats- If you have a friend who's always on her feet, why not brighten up her day with these fabulous flats?? They are so cute, plus anything personalized shows you put forethought into your gift since these often have to be ordered extra early in the season.

Henri Bendel Champagne Ornament- It's a pretty well established fact that girls love champagne- so why not give her a gift that acknowledges this universal truth?

Kate Spade "Smile" Bangle- Once again my theory holds that we could all use a few more smiles in our lives, and I love that this bangle is a constant reminder of this! This is the perfect gift for a girl who loves a good arm party… or a toothy grin :)

Nordstrom Cocktail Pajamas- Girls love cozy pajamas. Girls love cocktails. Put them together and you have Christmas gift perfection!

Kate Spade Phone Case- Every time I see this phone case I giggle (#truth). It's so very perfect for the ladies in your life who are always gabbing on the phone!

Floral Stud Earrings- Every woman loves to sparkle, and these earrings pack a big style punch in a not too overwhelming size. Perfect for the lady who isn't afraid to stand out in a crowd.

Kate Spade Candle- For a long time I didn't understand the appeal of candles. But somehow in my 20's I became a believer in the realizing power of candles and now I can't get enough. I love to burn mine on a cozy night at home!

Henri Bendel 2015 Planner- Know a girl who needs to make a plan? This day planner is super fab for any fashionista in your life who could use a little more organization in her day!

A Guide to Elegance- This is one of my very favorite books! I'm not sure why I love it so much, perhaps because it reminds me of a simpler time when a woman's biggest concern was wearing the correct number of pearl strands. Regardless of your feelings on elegance, this is the perfect coffee table book/conversation starter!

Kate Spade Placemat- These are the perfect gifts for a hostess with the most-ess! I love the cheeky phrases on each one, they would add so much pizzaz to a breakfast nook!

So there you have it! I hope these ideas helped you with your shopping! I'm coming back next Wednesday with "Gifts for your furry friend" (Can't forget them)! :)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Gracefullee Made

post signature

8 comments

  1. I just asked my mom for a pair of those Monogram Flats and it was so hard to choose a color, I wanted them all! These are all great suggestions!

    LegallySouthern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! yes those flats are FABULOUS in every color!! (and a steal of a price)!

      Delete
  2. Love the champagne ornament, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What tree couldn't use a little more bubbly?? :) #popfizzclink

      Delete
  3. Loving those pjs! Too cute!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Cozy cocktails are my favorite kind! :)

      Delete
  4. Champagne ornament is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Wish you and I could pop some champagne!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)