Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 16}

via

Another week is under our belt- can you believe it?! I'm so excited for today because we are having a jewelry sample sale at work- think rows and rows of jewels for bargain basement prices- it's every girl's dream! What a great way to welcome the weekend in :) What are you doing to say hello to Saturday and Sunday??

Here's what I've been obsessing over this week (all sorts of fun stuff friends!)


1. If you missed my favorite drop-waist dress for Christmas at J. Crew a few weeks ago, never fear Factory has you covered with their adorable version! Also, they came out with their version of the buffalo plaid vest and are bringing the cutest holiday flats for all your upcoming celebrations!

2. I just love gold when celebrating the Holiday season! This fabulous new skirt from the Loft would be perfect for your next work party with this top, these statement earrings, and these heels. Party Perfection! #popfizzclink

3. Until 11/25 C. Wonder is offering 30% off everything! My picks are: this holiday sweaterthis adorable bag, and this doggy cutting board. (Discount taken when you get to checkout- no code needed!)

4. Growing up I always wanted to be a ballerina (who didn't?) and with this dress my dreams can come true! And even though I may not be able to dance like one… at least I can dress the part! :)

5. Did you see that Girl Meets Bow is finally getting into the 21st Century?? We got a Twitter!! Follow along to keep up with all the fun! :)

Hope y'all have the BEST weekend ever!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)