Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 15}

Well we've made it to Friday friends! Was it just me or did this week really meander to get to the end?? I'm very thankful to have a weekend to reset and refresh as I continue to get ready for Christmas (it's getting soooo close!!)

Here's what's on my radar as we head into this beautiful weekend...



1. Can we just talk about how this bow dress is the most perfect holiday dress ever made?! The oversize bow, the color red... it is just Christmas perfection! If you fall in love too I suggest snagging it quick as sizes are going faster than you can say "fa la la la"!

2. Clearly I have bows on the brain! I got this preview for Marissa Webb's Banana Republic Summer 15 Collection and all I can say is that I will be stalking this dress until it hits shelves! Lace + Bows... SWOON!

Marissa Webb's summer collection for Banana Republic.

3. I think sleeping is better when you are in cute PJs, and these sleep shirts from Old Navy don't disappoint! I'm ready to hit the snooze button and keep dreaming...

4. Have you checked out J.  Crew's new arrivals?! I want this elephant skirt and these elephant loafers, like yesterday! Oh… and why not throw in this elephant necklace for good measure?? :)

5. I can't get enough plaid this season, and J. Crew Factory has a great selection- I love all these colors and they would be perfect paired with jeans or skirts for the holiday season!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)