Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 14}


don't be afraid to sparkle! I'm going to say this to people in a British accent.
via

I hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! This weekend is Junior League of Tampa's Holiday Market and it totally kicks off my Holiday shopping- it's the perfect place to find one-of-a-kind gifts! (Mom if you're reading don't read my recap- I'm planning on finding some fab gifts for you!) :) I can't wait to #shopsharecare! 

Now onto my current obsessions this week...



1. I'm on the hunt for the perfect faux fur vest for the winter chill ahead, and I think I found it with this C. Wonder beauty! I love the belted detail that defines your waist so you still maintain a great shape under all that fur! ;)

2. Have y'all heard about the Toms + Target Collaboration?! I'm so excited that my favorite mass retailer is partnering with such a great company to give back this holiday season! The collection debuts nationwide November 16th, but follow the link above to get a sneak preview of all the goodies! The best part is that everything is going to retail under $50 and follow Toms "one for one" philosophy- now that's shopping with a purpose!

3. It's no secret that I love a good bow detail on my wardrobe, and these precious Sole Society Pumps are the perfect touch of girly! I can see these being rocked with jeans and a fun blouse for casual Friday or with a girly dress and baubles for a girl's night out! Either way you'll be too cute for words! 

4. I've been working on organizing my blogging ideas a little better, and in researching how other bloggers do it I continued to come across the idea of an editorial calendar. After googling for quite some time I found the perfect 2015 printable monthly calendar and I couldn't be happier! I'm already working on my layout of posts and it's instantly helped me have more visibility to what a week on my blog is going to look like! Plus I love the quotes that she has on each month- so inspiring! 

5. The Christmas Jammies family is at it again- and this time they are loving HSN!  They are just too cute (and how fab are the jammies?!)


Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Great list!! I hadn't heard about the Target and Toms collaboration - that's awesome!

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm so excited for the collaboration! :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)