Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

"And the best part is, you can wear it again!"

If you're anything like me, at this point in your life you have probably been in quite a few weddings! And I don't know about you but I have heard, more times than I can count, "And the best part is you can wear it again!" (Que. scene from 27 Dresses) However, with the modernization of bridesmaid dresses this is actually becoming a true statement! No longer are we drowning in layers of taffeta and fluff, but we are wearing chic and streamlined dresses! (Thank the bridesmaid designing lords!!) :)

When Weddington Way asked me to style a bridesmaid dress for the "big day" and the weekend, I jumped at the chance! I've actually used Weddington Way for a recent wedding I was it and it was fabulous! So I'm excited to style the dress for you that I actually wore and show you just how versatile they can be!


Dress: Weddington Way in Cerise // Shoes: Charles by Charles David // Statement Necklace: BabuleBar // Clutch: Natasha Couture // Pashmina: Nordstrom // Bracelet: Kate Spade // Earrings: Kate Spade


Dress: Weddington Way in Cerise // Boots: Frye // Jacket: KUT from the Kloth // Studs: Kate Spade // Crossbody: Michael Kors // Necklace: BaubleBar // Watch: Michael Kors

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

PS- Have you entered my giveaway with the Mint Julep Boutique?! Only a few more days!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)