Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wedding Wednesday: #thegunklewedding {Rehearsal Dinner}

It's time for our next edition of "Wedding Wednesday" following the details of my sweet friend Cherysh's special weekend of nuptials. Today i'm sharing the fun of the Rehearsal dinner! Cherysh's fiance, David, is a huge Atlanta Braves fan so they had a baseball-themed rehearsal dinner and it was so much fun! It was also great to dress in our favorite sports-gear (I of course supported my Florida Gators)! 










After dinner we headed downtown for the Wide Open Bluegrass Festival (if you are ever in Raleigh- this is a MUST to attend! So Fun!) Also I switched to my iPhone so sorry for the blurry pictures- I'm so nervous about something happening to my DSLR if I take it out with me!



I love these ladies so much and am so happy we got to make a weekend full of memories! Tune in next week so see all the details from Cherysh's Big Day!! :)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I have never been to a wedding in the Fall but I would image it being much more fun without having to be under the heat for hours! You have a lovely blog! :)

    Julia || Closet de Jules
    Recent Post: Color Me Fall - J.Crew Keating Boy Blazer and No.2 Pencil Skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Julia! It was a fun wedding (and very cold when the weather dropped o 40 degrees)!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)