Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wedding Wednesday: #thegunklewedding {Bachelorette Party}

As many of you saw over on Instagram, I spent some time in North Carolina recently for my sweet girlfriend Cherysh's beautiful wedding weekend. It was such a fun celebration of her love! I took so many pictures (I just got a DSLR camera and was having a blast learning how to use it!) that it's going to take time to share them all with you. So I thought a "wedding wednesday" series would be fun for the next few weeks! 

Today I am sharing some photos from Cherysh's bachelorette party! We started off the night with appetizers and drinks at her house, then took a party bus to downtown Raleigh for some fun out on the town! It was pretty dark in the bus and out in 'da club (ha!) so I'm just including pics from the start of the night. We had the best time celebrating our girl!

What are some of y'alls favorite bachelorette parties?















Shop some of my favorite black romper + cowboy boot combos below (like I was wearing):


Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)