Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Top 10 Purses for Fall

Happy October y'all! We've entered the month of leaf wreathes and pumpkins galore- I can't wait for all my favorite fall activities! I'm dreaming of hayrides and pumpkin patches asap- what are you excited for?!

In the meantime, I'm brushing up my bag wardrobe and taking a look at all the fab bags that are our there to spice up your fall fashion. Which is your favorite??

Top 10 Purses for Fall

6 comments

  1. You are the best!!! I actually see three I am going to look at this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bags, they are perfect for fall!

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! I'm totally ready for Fall to get here now! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous bags. Especially the red one and the purple one.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the bright bursts of color for fall- glad you are too!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)