Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Styling Chambray

A chambray shirt just may be the fashion staple piece of the season; this shirt my seem inconspicuous at first, but it is the workhorse of my wardrobe and goes with just about everything you can think of! I thought it would be fun to start off the week with a little inspiration about some of the ways to make this staple work for your wardrobe too!

Chambray Dress Up


Chambray Dressed Down


What are your favorite ways to wear your chambray?

PS- Today is the last day to enter the "Bee Happy" giveaway from Giddy Paperie… Don't miss your chance to win!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)