Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pumpkin Patch


In honor of Halloween this weekend I just had to take a trip to the local Pumpkin Patch! It was so much fun finding the perfect pumpkin, and seeing all the kids and families so excited about picking out their favorite ones to take home and carve. I just love this time of the year, with all the fun festivities in the air and the excitement and buzz all around! Have you picked out your pumpkin yet?










Vest: Old Navy // Plaid: Old Navy // Boots: Sam Edelman // Jeans: Loft (my new favorite) // Watch: Randy Jackson (sold out, love this) // Tassel Bracelet: Haley's Boutique //  Ring: Technibond (old, love this)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

12 comments

  1. This looks like a great time, you look adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect fall outfit! I love those boots! I was going to buy them but the store didn't have my size. Seeing them on you makes me want to try again! Super cute!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret hunting them down- I swear by them! :) Thanks for visiting Marianne!!

      Delete
  3. Love this fall perfect look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super cute outfit! I am in love with plaid these days! :) Pinning this post! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so in love with plaid too! I'm having a serious moment with it!

      Delete
  5. Vests and plaid-the perfect fall combination! <3

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute! I love love love that color plaid on you! It's amazing against your hair color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)