Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pink Power


Would it surprise any of y'all if I told you I have just about the biggest sweet tooth ever? No? Well then y'all have really gotten to know me well ;) It just so happens that in the middle of shooting I stumbled upon a brand new cupcake shop… and well, the boxes were pink, I was wearing pink… I think this is what we call serendipity folks! [For the record, Smallcakes cupcakes were as delicious as their cute packing would have you believe ;)] 

I'm totally loving the hot pink and black for fall (and this isn't the last time you are going to see this color combination on here)! Something about the vivid pink in contrast to black is just making me feel so festive! And this pink is even brighter in person than these pictures would have you believe- so put on your shades friends! :) What is your favorite color combo this season?










Sweater: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: J. Crew (exact version from J. Crew Factory) // Flats: J. Crew Factory // Necklace: Heidi Daus (borrowed, love this alternative) // Bangle: Heidi Daus (borrowed, dying over this peacock bangle)

PS- Have you entered the Giddy Paperie Giveaway yet? If not... you should! :)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!


Perfectly Coutured

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion


post signature

17 comments

  1. I do love a vibrant pink with black - it makes the pink so much brighter!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Loved your fun link-up too :)

      Delete
  2. I say yes to cupcakes! This pink and black combo is really cute too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color makes me so happy! So bright and cheerful! Love how you styled this outfit - xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shauna! I'm a sucker for a bright color! :) So glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Yes I totally think Fall sometimes needs some more color and that pink it perfect:)

    Aloha, Kathleen | House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-hoo! Glad to have another pink-lover! :) Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure what my favourite colour combination is this season. I'm not into colours that are typically Autumn but I do like bright and warm colours. Love how your look today is so vibrant - so happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna! I know it can be hard to pick a favorite- and sometimes it changes by the day (or mood)! :)

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous in pink! I love the cuff

    Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink is one of my favorite colors! I really like your sweater! And that cupcake packaging is adorable.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look so cute! I love the pop of pink and that bracelet! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest Bethany! I love linking up with you! Have a great day!

      Delete
  9. You look positively adorable! that bright pink is such a beautiful colour on you!!
    keeping in the valentines day spirit - check out my latest blog post for a GIVEAWAY to win a pair of adorable heart boot cuffs!! The pink heart on the cuff would look so cute on you!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)