Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pink and Preppy


Y'all I am so into pink and black lately it's not even funny! I could give this color combo a hug I am loving it that much! The black and white is so classic while pops of bright pink keep the look straight-up f-u-n! And these days who doesn't need a little more fun in their look?! I also added even more pizzaz with this fun turquoise jewelry- I think it brought the whole look together - don't you? 









Top: Lilly Pulitzer Elsa // Skirt: Loft Outlet (similar here and here) // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Necklaces: Argento Vivo (Love this and this layered to create a similar look) // Watch: TKO Watches via HSN (borrowed)

And a few more black and white color combos to inspire you: 

Thanks for stopping by y'all!


Perfectly Coutured

Mix & Match Fashion

Stylin' In St. Louis


post signature

9 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)