Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Military + Lace



I'm back from the best weekend in North Carolina and I cannot wait to share all the fun with you! I also have some super exciting things coming your way- so stay tuned (you don't want to miss out!) Also, I'm thrilled that I created a Girl Meets Bow FB page- so would you be a doll and "like" it- it'd mean the world to me (and is an easy way for your to keep up with all the happenings here)! There is also an easy lil link in the right corner for your convenience, thanks loves! :)

Well… being in the mountains this weekend sure inspired some serious fall style for me and this military jacket + lace is the perfect girl meets boy combo- and is a fun deviation from my normal super girly style! 









Dress: H&M (old, love this, this, and this) // Jacket: Old Navy // Flats: Payless // Watch: TKO via HSN (borrowed) // Ring: Old Navy (old, adorable option)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!


Gracefullee Made

post signature

6 comments

  1. I love the hard and soft took. I have a lace top I've thought of pairing with my jacket too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I'm loving the feminine and edgy mix!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the jacket with the lace dress! So pretty! Thanks so much for linking up with us:)

    xo,
    Elizabeth
    http://bookofleisure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! Loving the new link-up!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! Love this look, it goes together perfectly and you wear it so well.

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)