Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gone to Carolina in My Mind...



Y'all my heart could seriously BURST with happiness right now! I'm currently soaking up the mountain air in North Carolina, with my favorite girls in the world, celebrating the marriage of our girl Cherysh! It's a weekend full of my girlfriends, wine, and celebrating! All my favorite things! You can keep up with the fun on Instagram if you want to join in :) 




I can't wait to share pictures from the weekend with you- it's going to be so much fun! Here's to drinking champagne and dancing on the table! Pop! Fizz! Clink!


Thanks for stopping by y'all! Happy Wedding Weekend Cherysh- what a beautiful bride you will be!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)