Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 13}

Know someone who has sparkle in their DNA? We do! Curly Girl Design | Blog
1. Thanks to Emily at Shell Chic'd for letting me know about the adorable Joules Rainboots x Target collaboration. Now I'm itching for these puppy printed ones (and hoping they fit my calves!)



2. I've always loved the colorful jewels at Baublebar but they have hit it out of the park for their latest guest bartender collection! Megan Runser is a loyal customer battling Hodgkin's Lymphoma and 100% (!!!) of proceeds from her collection will go directly to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Talk about shopping for a cause! I'm so inspired by Megan's "Good As Gold" collection and all it stands for! My picks are: this bib necklace, these studs, and this motto bracelet (but you can't go wrong with anything that supports such an amazing cause)!

3. Lately I cannot get enough of the cranberry color that is popping up everywhere this season- it's safe to say I am obsessed! I'm currently crushing on this dress, and want to pair it with these heels and this necklace for a classy night out!

4. I was obsessed with my summer C. Wonder tote; now they have this adorable houndstooth version for fall and I don't know how I can say no?! Anyone else have this problem?? As I always say… Love it once, buy it twice! :)

5. I love cozy sweaters for fall, and #targetdoesitagain with this striped waterfall cardi - at under $30 how can anyone resist?

I hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! Mine include getting a head start on Christmas shopping, a girls night with plenty of champagne, and spending the day with a bestie of mine. I think this is going to be the perfect weekend I need after a rather stressful week! How about you?

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

6 comments

  1. It sounds like you have a great weekend planned, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a great one! Hope yours was wonderful too!

      Delete
  2. I love the houndstooth bag! It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love that quote, i havne't seen that one before

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)