Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 12}

Love, love this new quote from Curly Girl Designs!
Happy Friday Friends! This week has been a great one! I'm not sure if it's because Florida has finally hopped on the Fall bandwagon (amen high of 79 degrees!) or all the sample sales at work (they are a great perk of working in retail) but I'm just ending this week so happy! Also, my beloved Gators play their homecoming game and my fingers and toes are crossed that they have a great showing! In the midst of it all I've found some fabulous goodies- so here are my current obsessions this week :)



1. Finding jeans can sometimes be a chore (am I right or am i right?!) but I had the best luck at the Loft this week! I was on the hunt for some new skinny jeans and I found not one but two perfect pairs. The first was the Modern Skinny Jeans in Distressed Wash (which I sized up one size in from my regular size) and the second was the Curvy Skinny Jeans in Scale Blue Wash (got in my normal size). They both fit like a glove and are beyond comfortable… best of both worlds!

2. I've clearly got a thing for dog-themed clothing lately, how cute is this cocker spaniel tee?!

3. I found the absolute cutest new brand, JadeLynn Brooke! I'm coveting just about every item on the site, but if I had to narrow it down my picks would be this sweatshirt, this nautical long sleeve tee, and this (also) nautical long sleeve tee. What's your pick?!

4. I'm already starting to plan my Christmas Eve outfit, and I'm thinking this red midi skirt, with this gray sweater, this statement necklace, and these pumps would be perfection!

5. And this may be my favorite "obsession" of all… my best friend Asha is one of the most amazing women I know. Compassionate, funny, kind, passionate, with the biggest heart for Jesus- she is just the best ever! Over the years we've been besties she has inspired and challenged me hundreds of times, now you can get a little piece of her heart too with her amazing new blog Seek. Know. Shine. Check it out and be sure to leave her some love! xo

I'm also hoping to have a recipe post ready for y'all tomorrow (and it perfect and cozy for football Saturday) as well as the return of Sunday Scripture! It's going to be a great weekend so be sure to come visit :)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)