Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 11}

She Has Fire In Her Soul and Grace In Her Heart Art Print



1. These Southern Belle flats are the best things I've ever seen... pretty much a closet must have for this Florida belle!

2. I've already got Christmas on the brain… how perfect is this red dress?! All you need to add is tights, bow pumps, and a sparkly statement necklace- instant perfection!

3. To celebrate their second birthday J. Crew Factory is having 50% off all women's clothing (yay!) Here are my picks: this sweater ($34), this necklace ($19.50), this comfy top ($21.00), and this mini skirt ($37.00).

4. I must be on a serious flats kick because these fabulous bow flats are calling my name in a "your-heart-will-be-broken-if-you-don't-buy-me" sort of way!

5. I love this new Carrie Underwood song- it is so powerful! Give it a whirl y'all!


Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)