Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Boo Y'all!

Happy Halloween y'all! I'm going to be real honest, Halloween is my least favorite holiday of the year (it may have something to do with the fact that I have a huge aversion to dressing in costume and jump at the sight of anything scary), but I just love fall decor and I feel like Halloween ushers all those in- so that's a positive! Rather than my usual "Currently Obsessing Over" post, today I thought I would show you a few decorated pumpkins I'm currently loving (and regular "obsessing over" posts will return next Friday!)  







Whatever you are doing tonight to celebrate the holiday, be safe and have F-U-N! :) 

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. These are great pumpkins! I wish I did something like this!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think this is my goal for next year :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)