Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Bend it Like Beckett



When I was in Nashville  two weeks ago I rocked this outfit for a night out on Broadway- and it couldn't have been a better choice! These booties were so much edgier than my normal style, but I loved the fun, fringe flair they added to my normally polished look! Throw in some oversize gold jewelry and you have a recipe for a great Southern look! 

PS- Styling this look helped me cross off another 101 in 1001 (#29)









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (one of the comfiest dresses you will own!) // Woven Belt: Loft (old, love this) // Booties: Sam Edelman // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (on sale for $29!) // Bracelet: Heidi Daus (borrowed)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

button


post signature

6 comments

  1. Love the fringe on your booties and the color. The blue is stunning on you!.
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! Looking forward to visiting your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Such fun boots, I have similar in black and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the color on you!!!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)