Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Arabian Nights


I'm having so much fun mixing and matching my favorite fall skirts and sweaters! It's such an easy look to throw on when your in a hurry (sweater- check, skirt- check, boots- check) and each time it looks different! I'm also more than a little obsessed with this camel sweater, the minute I saw it in the "New Arrivals" of J. Crew Factory I knew that I had to have it; it's such a fun and unique motif! What is your quick and easy fall look?








Sweater: J. Crew Factory // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Heidi Daus (borrowed) // Bracelet: Technibond // Ring: Absolute (similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Perfectly Coutured


post signature

10 comments

  1. I wasn't sure about tucking a sweater, but I love how you've done it both times this week, I've got to try it soon :) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! You looked adorable in your tucked-in plaid today (and inspired me to try that next)! :) xo

      Delete
  2. I love that sweater and it looks perfect with your skirt! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Bethany! "see" you next week! :)

      Delete
  3. Love that camel sweater! This is such an amazing look for fall! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable sweater, and the big beaded necklace adds to the look. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I love this sweater- it's so unique! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)