Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Another Day, Another Sale {Baublebar Edition}

I know I'm not the only one who is a huge fan of the gorgeous baubles at Baublebar! I just had to let you know that they are currently running their Friends and Family promo for 25% off sitewide with code "Friends25". Here are my picks:



Thanks for stopping by y'all! Happy sale shopping!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty shade of pink! Love ur necklace too! You look great! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you are having a wonderful day too! xo

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)