Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Unexpected Places


Sometimes our fashion finds can come in the most unexpected places… like the little girls section at Target! I was seeking out the denim pom pom top that girls were all abuzz about when this little pink number caught my eye- I love the unexpected ruffle detail in the back! It was too cute to pass up for under $10! For size reference I am a 4/6 and I got this top in an XL (which is a 14/16 in girls). Where have some of your best, unexpected fashion finds been?









Ruffle Tank: Target (not online- check in stores, love this adult version) // Skirt: Loft (old, love this & it's on sale!) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: Noa Zuman // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, love this) // Bangle: Marion's (exact)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

post signature

8 comments

  1. What a great find! I never think to look in the girls section. Such a cute top!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute top! I've never thought to look in the girls' section, but I think I'll have to keep my eye peeled on it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)