Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Turquoise and Teal


Somewhere between the beginning of summer and now, I've fallen in love with the easy combination of a flowy blouse + shorts. Y'all it has seriously become my uniform over the past four months! And the great bonus of this combo- it looks like you tried even though it only took you 5 minutes to get dressed. Score! (And you know if my girl Tracy Negoshian is designing any of your pieces your going to feel like a million bucks too!)









Top: Tracy Negoshian // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Material Girl (same sandal different colors) // Ring: HSN (old, love this and this)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Perfectly Coutured


Stylin' In St. Louis



post signature

12 comments

  1. Love how you paired pink sandals with this blouse, too cute!

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by on Thursdays to link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the invite! I had fun linking up :)

      Delete
  2. How cute is this?! That is such a fun print (+ looks gorg on you!), but especially fun paired with shorts!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, how darling is this top. The print is perfection. You look amazing, love. If you get a sec, I'm sharing my Vanity Fair feature on the blog today. :) xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by- I will definitely return the favor :)

      Delete
  4. You look adorable and I am loving that fun top! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday Link Up!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The print on that top is to die for! SO cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome top! It looks great on you. I'm crazy about bright cheerful colors, and you've really pulled it off well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! Cheerful colors are the best! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)