Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Best Laid Plans...

Do you ever have one of those weekends were you think you are going to accomplish everything… but somehow that just doesn't happen? Yeah… this was one of those weekends! So sorry for the radio silence yesterday, but I'm back and ready to rock and roll! :)








Top: Lilly Pulitzer (from After-Party Sale, but this will be my next Elsa addition) // Shorts: Old Navy (under $10)! // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: So Good Jewelry (similar) // Bracelets: Technibond and Victoria Wieck // Opal Ring: Absolute

And if y'all follow me on instagram (and if you're not click here) then you know I owe you a story about why I am a new Nordstrom #1 Fan… Last summer I purchased a high-end pair of sandals from Nordstroms (my first purchase there- #latetotheparty) and within two months of having them I noticed a crack along the heel. I tried to ignore it and wore them awhile longer, but by the time Fall season hit the heel was barely hanging on and fell off. Well, I'd been meaning to toss them for months when a girlfriend of mine mentioned that Nordstrom's was fabulous with returns. So I took a chance and returned them this weekend- and they gave me FULL CREDIT for the sandals! (Now I am not advocating returning old yucky merchandise for the heck of it, but I had these for less then three months when the heels fell off, and for as much as I paid I felt like they should have lasted much longer, you know?!) Since the sandals were out of stock, they have me my full purchase price as store credit and I was able to buy the booties I've been lusting after! I was so amazed at the way Nordstrom's stood behind their product and did right by their customers- they have gained a loyal, lifelong customer out of me! Do you have a Nordstrom's tale of good to share too?



Thanks for stopping by y'all!

The Fashion Canvas


post signature

2 comments

  1. How cool about those! I have similar to these in black and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how you style them this fall! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)