Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Straight-Laced



Happy Monday friends! I hope that you had enjoyable and relaxing weekends! I volunteered at a wonderful local non-profit called "The Kind Mouse" packing backpacks for children that don't eat over the weekends. It was such a rewarding and heartwarming morning! There is seriously no better feeling than giving your time to those who need it most. I also got to celebrate my friend Amy's birthday which was so much fun! :)

Now on to today's look… this dress is the perfect "twofer" piece for your wardrobe! It is lightweight enough to wear on a summer night with sandals, but I can see it pairing perfectly with riding boots for the fall. I'm so sad to say it is sold out (I got it over the summer at C. Wonder in NY) but I linked some very cute and similar options below for you! Or can can stalk it on eBay! :) 








Dress: C. Wonder (sold out, similar here and here) // Bracelets: Salt Pines // Ring: Street Vendor in NY (similar) // Sandals (not pictured): Jack Rogers

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)