Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pink Gingham


If you've been following along with me on Instagram (and if not, sign up here :) ) then you know I was in Nashville this past weekend for Junior League Fall Leadership Conference- and what a fun time I had!! This was my first time in Nashville, and it was such a cool city! For starters, we stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel- and it was AMAZING! There were three different sets of indoor forests/botanical gardens and they were beautiful! This was the coolest hotel I ever got to stay in! We also got to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, as well as spending some fun nights out on Broadway. All this exploring while learning new and powerful leadership skills- Whew! 

This outfit was what I wore for the first day of conference. I loved the comfort factor + the bright colors that helped me stand out. You can never go wrong with pink when making a positive first impression! :) 






Chambray: Loft Outlet (almost identical) // Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (old, similarly bright) // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Necklace: Accessory Mercado (old, obsessed) // Watch: Randy Jackson (old, similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

button

post signature

8 comments

  1. Cute and comfy look. I bet this conference was fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure was! :) Have a great day Ginny! :)

      Delete
  2. This look is so girly girl! The soft blue and baby pink flow so well together and l love the statment necklace, so on trend! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look. I love the skirt with the flats. Perfect for a Junior League function!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gals! I'm discovering the fun of wearing skirts + flats- I feel so 1950's!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)