Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Neutral Territory


My venture into neutral territory last week inspired me to try out this subtle color-combination again- and y'all I'm digging it! I scored this Loft ensemble for under $100 a few weeks ago by combining some rewards points and such and I'm so glad I tried these "new to me" colors! I love this look so much I wore it at Junior League conference and then 2 days later at work (#nojudgement)! 








Top: Loft (sold out, but this is in my shopping cart too) // Skirt: Loft // Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target // Necklace: HSN (old, but love this) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Victoria Wieck

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. Cute combo, I love the lace details on the shirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! I'm loving the neutral colors for fall that I'm seeing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)