Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

My Favorite Wide-Calf Boots

Wide-Calf Boots


1. Sam Edelman Penny Boot (these are the absolute BEST boots!!) / 2. Trotters Lucky Boot / 3. Ivanka Trump Orabell Boot / 4. Enzo Angiolini Daniana Boot / 5. Frye Melissa Boot /

If there is one thing I love about the fall it's riding boots, but if there's one thing I also dread it's finding boots that fit! Unfortunately I have a wee bit of a wider-calf so it's sometimes rather difficult for me to find stylish boots each season. If you have a wide-calf too, I've rounded up my favorite styles for you this season. And even if you don't need a special size, all these styles come in regular-calf too :) Happy shoe hunting!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)