Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Factory New Arrivals

Oh J.Crew Factory, why must you test my willpower so strongly?! I was doing so very good on my spending freeze until you came along with your charming new fall arrivals! And as if you weren't being cruel enough- then you made them 30% off! This has got to stop...

Factory novelty quilted puffer vest


Factory intarsia camel sweater

Factory tweed-sleeve top

Factory tortoise stone necklace

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

  1. J. Crew Factory is my weakness! I am obsessed with that vest - the weather just needs to cooperate so we can wear all the cute fall things!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)