Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v.8}




1. I've never met a bow I didn't like, and this Kate Spade Bow bag is no exception!

2. I just joined a new gym and these adorable tanks have been my go-to for getting my fitness on.

3. Anna Wintour was spotted with a old-fashioned flip phone last week... is this the next big thing?!

Embedded image permalink
via


5. Did you miss the J. Crew fluted skirt? The Loft has you covered! (Lucky you)

I hope y'all have some fun weekend plans! I'm in Nashville for Junior League Fall Conference (#jlfl14) and am so excited to boot-scoot and boogie!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all! 
post signature

2 comments

  1. Hahaha, the flip phone! I'd love if it came back. I kind of want one so I can only talk on it...

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pinky- I am so glad you stopped by and are following along! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)