Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v.7}




1. This is what a real J.Crew wedding looks like - I'm all about a "fairy tale day", but I love that this was their version of a fairy tale and it looks like a dream!

2. Vera Bradley isn't just for college students anymore- and this faux leather bag proves it! (I'll take one in each color please) :)

3. A sweater with polka dots and a big bow?! Could there be anything more perfect?!

4. I've crossed another goal of my 101 in 1001 list- I've been accepted into the Southern Blog Society! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to join this amazing group of ladies and learn more about blogging from these lovelies! Click on this SBS link in my sidebar to learn more!

5. Obsessed with this Elephant Bangle from Bourbon and Bowties- calling all Alabama Fans & Elephant lovers alike!

I hope y'all have had a wonderful, short week. I know I plan on catching up with life, Sons of Anarchy (guilty pleasure), and relaxation this weekend! I'm headed to Nashville next week and I have SO much to do to get my boot-scootin' self ready!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!


post signature

4 comments

  1. girl, you are doing great with this blog! congrats on joining sbs - there are so many cool ladies in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll!! You've been such a great cheerleader/inspiration to me! xo

      Delete
  2. that quote is literally the story of my life

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)