Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 9}

get on your knees & pray, then get on your feet & work.  -Gordon B. Hinckley

Isn't this the perfect motivation for the last day of our workweeks? I've been diving back into my Bible study on "The Circle Maker," and the lesson I keep coming back to is that seeing our prayers answered is a combination of heart and hustle. It is praying to our Sweet Lord and putting in our own hard work. Heart & hustle, heart & hustle...

Now here are some other goodies I am obsessing over this week!



1. I can't get enough of heart prints for fall- and this blouse is perfect for work and play!

2. Is this mixed media sweater not the coolest you've ever seen?! J. Crew does it again (and again and again…)

3. One of my very favorite bloggers is back from a brief hiatus- and I couldn't be happier to have her daily doses of style inspiration again!


5. I laughed out loud at this list of the times Forever 21 Failed So Hard They Almost Won- for anyone who has even stepped foot inside the doors- you will appreciate this!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and have a great weekend! 

post signature

4 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)