Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 10}


Happy Friday friends! We've made it through another week- and can you believe that next week we will have made it to October?! This year is seriously flying by! It was sure a long week, but here are some things that I'm currently obsessing over in the midst of the craziness…



1. It's been awhile since I've obsessed over the Loft, but they are killing it with their new arrivals! I will take this blouse, this peplum, and this lace tee pronto- please and thank you! (Currently they are running a 40% off EVERYTHING promo too)!!

2. Hold. The. Phone. Tory Burch is making watches! (and Nordstrom will be the exclusive retailer)- eek! squeal!

3. I picked up this sweater and this scallop top at J. Crew Factory last week- and I can't wait to style them! They are too cute y'all (and even brighter in person)!

4. I've hopped aboard the bootie train... and I think this pair will be the perfect next addition to my shoe wardrobe.

5. Calling all dog lovers... this sweater is perfect for all of us (and keeping warm)!

I'm attending my first ever blogger meet-up this weekend and I. Can't. Wait. I'm seriously so excited to gab with these ladies and continue to evolve my little piece of the web that I love so much! I'm ready to bring back exciting new ideas for you, my sweet readers!

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

4 comments

  1. I love loft and all of their new arrivals- especially peplum!! Its just so flattering!

    xoxo
    Kellie
    Carolina Clover
    http://carolinaclover.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful picture. I am so shocked we have made it to October also, time is passing way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! We'll blink and it will be Christmas!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)