Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

All Tied Up


I love fun little details that elevate a dress from "cute" to "too cute" and the bow on this Tracy Negoshian does just that! While these bright colors are perfect for now, I've already decide I can turn this into a fall look with a turquoise wrap cardigan and riding boots- who says fall has to be toned down?!









Dress: Tracy Negoshian (on sale for almost 50% off!) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Ring: HSN (old, love this) // Watch: Victoria Wieck (hurry- almost sold out!) // Bracelet: Technibond

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)