Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Little Ruffle



I know fashion is turing towards fall but I just can't let go of the last sweet days of summer! Luckily in that respect the sun is definitely cooperating- as you can see in the bight lights of these pictures :) We all know that maxi dresses are the best staples, but I love that the little ruffle across the top of this dress gives it that little "something extra"! How are you soaking in the last days of the season?








Dress: Tracy Negoshian (same dress, different color) // Sandals: Sam and Libby // Necklace: Our World Boutique (sold out, obsessed) // Bracelets: So Good Jewelry and Technibond // Ring: Absolute

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Stylin' In St. Louis

Mix & Match Fashion

post signature

6 comments

  1. Such a cute dress! I don't think I'd ever dress for fall if I didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ginny! I love Fall Fashion, but nothing beats sundresses!

      Delete
  2. I love that dress! So beautiful! The pattern is absolutely perfect. It's not fall in the south until like november so I feel you on not trying to dress for fall yet!

    Cynthia
    www.sensiblysharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia! Yes, it's not fall in Florida until January :(

      Delete
  3. I love this dress. The pattern, style and colours are stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)