Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Sweet Summer's End


Happy Tuesday y'all! Are we all recovered from the AMAZING Lilly Pulitzer After-Party sale yesterday?! I definitely bought a few more things than I budgeted for… but with deals that fab can you blame me?? :) 

The Lilly sale was a definite reminder that summer is winding down (even if the Florida temps aren't), and this easy outfit is perfect for soaking up the last of the sun's rays. I wore this look for a casual date night, but it's also perfect for errands or Sunday brunch. You really can't go wrong in a skirt + patterned tank! How are you soaking up the last of the summer?










Tank: Old Navy (same tank different print) // Skirt: Loft Outlet (similar) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Bangle: Bellezza & Bourbon and Bowties // Necklace: Technbond // Ring: Technibond

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Linking up with The Fashion Canvas, Glitter and Gingham, and Walking in Memphis in High Heels.

post signature

8 comments

  1. Adorable skirt! Love the color,a huge fan of purple, and paired with the summers best fruit, pineapple, it looks fab!
    from the link up, please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your pineapple top! And so happy you did well at the sale!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color of that skirt is so pretty! I resisted the sale, but there were some amazing pieces! I'm glad you racked up.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to share my goodies with y'all! :)

      Delete
  4. You are so darling!! Love that pretty pineapple tank! I don't want Summer to end!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm so not ready to give up Summer!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)