Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Simply

Sometimes I have that terrible female habit of overcomplicating things- reading too much into situations, over thinking decisions, and just plain making things harder. That's why I am thankful that there are dresses like this, that on the most complicated days keep life simple. I am obsessed with this easy shift! I love that you can add the bow, or not, it's all about keeping it simple! 














Dress: Tracy Negoshian (sold out, very similar and love this) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Necklace: So Good Jewelry (love this) // Bracelets: Bellezza and Victoria Wieck // Ring: Technibond

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

Linking up with Weekly Favorites! (Thanks for hosting Kristin + Ashlyn)


post signature

2 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)