Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Seahorsing Around


Being a girl is just so much fun sometimes! I mean, who else gets to wear chevron-printed seahorse dresses?! Nothing says, "I'm at the beach" more than this adorable little number!
Dressing this fun makes the hours of hair-straightening and blow-drying totally worth it! :)









Dress: Tracy Negoshian (same dress different print) // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck and Technibond // Ring: Absolute (similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

PS- Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion


post signature

10 comments

  1. Such a cute maxi! Love the playful print and wrap style. Visiting from the Summer Style linkup.

    Brooke
    convenientstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Brooke! TN is the master of fun prints!

      Delete
  2. i'm in love with this dress! it is so perfect for a summer day at the beach :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I would want to wear this everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... i have to stop myself from pulling it out once a week! :)

      Delete
  4. Your dress is beautiful. I love the style on you, very flattering. The colours and print are fantastic. I don't think I've ever seen seahorses as a print on a dress before. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna! I too love that it is a "different" print than you normally see!

      Delete
  5. Please tell me where i can find this dress?


    Seahorsing me around/ Tracy Negoshian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Ming! This pattern is no longer available, but the "Rhianna" style dress (same style & fit as this one) is available at http://www.tracynegoshian.com/

      Hope that helps!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)